Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Weekend!



It's been one those weeks. I'm so busy but still constantly wondering, is it all going to pay off? I'm counting down the moments I can have a happy friday margarita, or two... During these self indulgent pity parties I have for myself, I force myself to think of all the great things I did instead of focusing on all of the stress. I visited an amazing friend and her new baby, I just had a wonderful dinner with my mom, my dog was super excited to see me and did what me and James call her "happy grunt", and tomorrow I get to see my adorable nephew. In the end I always feel grateful for all I have and realize life is just as much about the journey as the destination (said by someone but I have no idea who). Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You should write a book called "Self Indulgent Pity Party". Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete