Monday, October 4, 2010

Cocodot







I am a huge fan of paper stationary. For many reasons- I appreciate the craftsmanship, I love writing messages rather than typing and saving them gives me great pleasure. But in this digital and eco-friendly era, I have made the compromise that it can't all be traditional paper invitations and cards. Until recently, Evite has been the rage. I have never been a huge fan, the designs are a bit cheesy. I just never felt like it could come close to a real inviation. So when I heard about Cocodot, I got really excited. They have the most fabulous designs and a multitude of options, personal stationary, cards, even wedding invitations! The only catch is that there is a fee, which at first I was a little miffed about. But when I navigated through their website I liked that it was ad free and felt morel like a service. It's $5 per month, which isn't bad. Here is a small sampling of their card designs. For more information visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment