Saturday, December 25, 2010

Blogging


I've recently thought a lot about blogging and what it means to me. Many people advised me that it would help my design career so initially I started Studio Stella as a marketing tool but it has become much more than that. In reality it turned out to be my virtual diary. For me it's a difficult, scary thing to do-let people in on your random thoughts and fleeting obsessions. The constant insecurity that people may judge you. They may judge your writing, your style, your point of view. As a novice blogger I am still figuring things out. How do I make it all cohesive, easy to read and most of all interesting. Studio Stella is a work in progress- I know it won't be the worlds best blog but I hope to get my point across and have people continue to visit. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment