Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ming's Cupcakes






For anyone that hasn't yet heard of Ming's cupcakes, her recipes are a must try. I made the banana cupcake with maple butter frosting for a family party on Saturday and they were a huge hit. Small tip, slice bananas and garnish right before you serve them, otherwise the bananas brown. The recipes are so easy and in my opinion better than Magnolia's. I have the Magnolia's cookbook and have made theirs too but Ming's cupcakes have so much personality- there's chocolate cupcakes with mint marshmallow frosting, sour cream chocolate cupcake with nutella frosting, vanilla cupcakes with lemon filling and meringue frosting. I want to make every single one! I'm in a fall kind of mood, next up Pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Check out all the recipes and more great photos at Ming's Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment